Our pharmacist is professionally trained by Medisca Network.
Compounding Services — There are times when a patient’s special needs require customized medications. If you need a dosage that is not readily available, we can prepare medication that contains exactly what your doctor orders. If a medicine comes in the form of a capsule or tablet and must be given to someone that has difficulty swallowing, perhaps an infant, child or senior, we can prepare a liquid, transdermal gel, lozenge, suppository or other dosage form.
Compounding also allows us to:
- Prepare dosage forms in flavors people like — especially children!
- Prepare medicines free of materials to which a patient is known to be allergic.
- Prepare medicines that are no longer commercially available but are what your doctor prescribed.
Compounding enables us to provide you with specialized services in these areas:
- Natural Hormone Replacement Products — We can prepare exactly what your doctor orders for Hormone Replacement Therapy to relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, sleep disturbance, vaginal dryness, mood swings and urinary symptoms.
- Specialized Dermatological Products for use to treat a multitude of skin conditions.
- Infertility Products — We have always been dedicated to giving confidential attention to this sensitive side of healthcare and stock a full line of infertility medications at all times that can be tailored to your personal needs.
- Veterinary products - We know that giving medicine to an animal can be pretty challenging sometimes. If your pet won’t take its medicine because of its dosage form or taste, we can prepare a version that is more palatable in size and/or taste and even make a topical preparation you can apply to your pet’s skin!